Friday 27 April 2012

Quotes

Vas happenin' guys! Berhubung gue bingung mau ngepost apa, well gue mau bagi-bagi quotes sama kalian. Ini dia, check it out!


"Before you judge people, judge yourself." -Zayn Malik

"So remember people, you may not be plastic but you are fantastic." -Louis Tomlinson

"I love being in bed, almost as much as I love food." -Niall Horan

"We’re getting compared to people and it’s amazing, but at the same time it’s kinda unreal." -Zayn Malik
"If a guy is taking his girl for granted, he really deserves a slap, with a baseball bat." -Louis Tomlinson

"If the love is real, it will rise above all else." -Zayn Malik
"You said you know my heart is good, but you would hate me if you could, if I would allow you to, you would." -Zayn Malik
"The creepiest thing about being famous is like, everyone’s watching your every move. Especially when I’m eating." -Niall Horan
"I’m not very cool. I have to try quite hard." -Harry Styles
"When the trust is gone, the relationship is gone." -Harry Styles
"Nicki Minaj scares me as much as Paranormal Activity." -Liam Payne
"Whenever I’m sad I just imagine if babies were born with mustaches." -Liam Payne
"It doesn’t matter how much you flirt the whole day, at night you’ll always end up thinking about the one you truly love." -Zayn Malik
"When we’re not together we text each other every day saying ‘Hey, I miss you’. It’s a bit girly, but when you’ve spent that much time together you’re used to it." -Zayn Malik
"Dreams are like stars, you may never touch them, but If you follow them, they will be lead to your destiny."  -Liam Payne

Sebenernya masih banyak 1d quotesnya, tapi males nyarinya hehehehe.
K, bye!

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment